Total work for Sunday (with the help of the tall kid and the dad):
- 7 bags of roasted tomato and garden vegetable sauce
- 1 1/2 gallons of 3-day pickles (to add to the other gallon that I made earlier in the week)
- 2 pint jars of jalapenos, garlic and salt water – set aside to ferment for 2 weeks, then will be made into hot sauce
- 1 bag of chopped jalapeno pepper, for the freezer
- 2 large bags of green pepper strips, for the freezer
- 2 large bags of chopped green peppers, for the freezer
That feels like enough for one day. Would anyone like to come and help me clean the kitchen?